All the politics, religion, and other bullshit you can keep down. And random things that pique my interest.

 

Recent Posts

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Where would religion, and especially Christianity be without lies? Apparantly the Alliance Defense Fund thinks the same thing as me - nonexistant.

Unlike these good Christians, I present my opposoition's own words. I need no strawmen to make my case.

These assholes know they cannot win their case by reporting the truth so they whip their brainless flock into a frenzy with a pack of lies.
National media will be interviewing ADF representatives during the next several days regarding a California School District's attempt to ban the Declaration of Independence from the classroom.

Alliance Defense
Fund

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home